- Labour Law Reporter is proud to use Electronic Payment Solutions for fast, easy and efficient secure payments.
- All major credit cards are accepted.
- Payment are also accepted by Labour Law Reporter, by way of Cheque/DD in favour of Labour Law Reporter
- Payment through Bank Transfer are also acceptable into our following Bank Accounts:
- HDFC Bank, A/c No. 01342320000014, Branch – Defence Colony, New Delhi, (NEFT/RTGS/IFSC Code – HDFC0000134); or
- ICICI Bank , A/c No. 022505500055, Branch – Lajpat Nagar-2, New Delhi ,
(NEFT / RTGS / IFSC Code – ICIC0000225 (0225)
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY POLICY
We offer paid Shipping in India and overseas to all our Customers.
- Orders are shipped mainly through Indian Postal Services or in some cases through Courier companies only.
- Orders are shipped within a maximum of 10 working days or as per the delivery date agreed at the time of order confirmation and delivering of the shipment subject to Courier Company / post office norms.
- Labour Law Reporter is not liable for any delay in delivery by the postal authorities / courier company and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company or postal authorities within 10 working days from the date of the order and payment or as per the delivery date agreed at the time of order confirmation.
- Unless specified at the time of Order, delivery of all orders will be to registered address of the buyer as per the credit/debit card only at all times.
- Labour Law Reporter is in no way responsible for any damage to the order while in transit to the buyer.
We at Labour Law Reporter believe in helping its customers as far as possible, and have therefore a liberal cancellation policy. Under this policy :
- Cancellations will be considered only if the request is made within 24 hours of placing an order.
- However, the cancellation request will not be entertained if the orders have been communicated to the vendors/merchants and they have initiated the process of shipping them.
- There is no cancellation of orders placed under the Same Day Delivery category.
- No cancellations are entertained for those products that the Labour Law Reporter’s marketing team has obtained on special occasions like Holi, Diwali, New Year’s Day etc. These are limited occasion offers and therefore cancellations are not possible.
- In case of receipt of damaged goods, customer has to report it immediately, within 24 hours of receipt of goods, by way of an email giving complete details of the purchase, and attaching a picture of the parcel that the customer feels is damaged.
- In case you feel that the product received is not as shown on the site or as per your expectations, you must bring it to the notice of our customer service within 24 hours of receiving the product. The Customer Service Team after looking into your complaint will take an appropriate decision.
- Nature of Labour Law Reporter’s products/services, do not call for a refund.
- However, if you are, for any reason, not entirely happy with your purchase, you may tell us why you’re requesting a refund – we take customer feedback very seriously and use it to constantly improve our products and quality of service.
- Refunds, can be made, in the rarest occasion on the sole discretion of the Management.
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES OF LABOUR LAW REPORTER
Labour Law Reporter provides users with a wide range of online services and resources. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new feature that augments or enhances the current service, including the release of new Labour Law Reporter‘s properties shall be subject to the Terms and Conditions. You understand and agree that the service is provided “As-Is” and that Labour Law Reporter assumes no responsibility for the timelines, deletions, mis-deliveries or failure to store any users’ communications or personalization settings.
In order to use the Service, you must obtain access to the World Wide Web, either directly or through devices that access web-based content and pay a service fee associated with such access. In addition, you must provide all equipment necessary to make such connection to the World Wide Web, including a computer and modem or any other access devices.
PRICING OF LABOUR LAW REPORTER’S SERVICES / PRODUCTS
Our services and products follows a value based pricing where we provide customized solutions to our client. The price of our services starts from as low as Rs 85/- and is extendable to as high as Rs 50, 000/-