There may be instances when you need to have extra copies of this unique resource of information. Hence we have made the HRD & LABOUR LAW REFERENCER available for purchase separately. Book your copy online, today! Stock is limited, hence will be available on first-come-first-served basis.
WHAT’S INSIDE IT?
This REFERENCER provides standard letter and documents which will help business of all types and sizes to handle industrial relations successfully. It addresses awkward situations that can arise and answers employers’ questions such as :
- What should be the contents of Appointment Letters to different categories?
- If business is bad, can an employer retrench the surplus staff?
- How should an employer deal with employees absent from work or late comers?
- What should be the language of letter of warning for various derelictions?
- What precautions are necessary for drafting agreements with independent contractors?
- Which are the essential particulars for a charge-sheet so that it is not rendered vague? etc. etc.
All major areas of the employment relationship are covered like draft of notice, office orders, policy for sexual harassment, etc. All important labour enactments like Contract Labour (Regulation & Abolition), Employees’ Provident Funds & Miscellaneous Provisions, ESI, Gratuity, Bonus, Industrial Disputes, Sexual Harassment of women at Workplace (PP&R) Acts, etc. are summarized so that one could see the salient features at a glance.